Sunday, February 13, 2011

Here's a start!

Hey there,
It would be nice if the website provided a blog, but here's a place where we can exchange information for everyone in the family can see and benefit from. I have linked it in the Masten Family Website, but I'm sure you can access it seperately if you want to!

Now that we have a blog, are there any family mysteries or stories you want to get more information on? Have a question about a particular family member and their descendants?

I'll get it started... Was Adam Masten's wifes name Lanora or Lenora?

4 comments:

  1. Clyde Masten just sent me a picture of his parents, to which he added: Adam Masten and Lanora Agnes Blunt Masten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have information on the some of Abraham Sr children - but I cannot enter the information. Do I need to send it to you - so you can enter it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: Adam Masten Kids picture, I think that picture was taken after 1979. The Masten got together for my wedding and after that for a couple years, the brothers and sisters got together for family reunions. One such reunion was about 1982 in New Salem State Park, just outside Petersburg, IL - about 12 miles northwest of Springfield, IL. It is possible the picture you have was taken then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Adam's wife as Lenora Agnes Blunt. So I am not sure.

    ReplyDelete